Meet Erica and Ed
Erica and Ed know how to get the most out of a three day weekend. One word: staycation. Their favorite getaway? Chicago’s Holiday Inn® – Mart Plaza River North.
Photo by @chrisozer
We sent talented photographer, Chris Ozer, to Holiday Inn hotels around the country to document extraordinary stories of extraordinary guests.
Ed does not look thrilled in the least
“Humor is a common defense mechanism. Some funny people like to make themselves and others laugh because it keeps them from crying. It distracts people from the real issues and pokes fun at things to minimize the impact. Albeit temporarily.”
Notice only 20 shades of gray
It’s been proven that women actually have an acute ability to pick up subtle differences in colors
Then I might be a man because I only see like eight colors in all that mess…
thats probably also because like 1/12 men have some sort of color vision deficiency while only 1/255 women do so
"- For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."